• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05-06 900 IQ Throttle/ Oil cable replacement

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I really like it when someone (FBF, Claude) finds a need.... fixes it in a very affordable way and gets the products out!!

FBF cables fix a problem that these 900/755's have... Plain and simple..

I would recommend this product to anyone!! (and no I did not get any freebies Trent)..

TTT for a great product.

If you are on the fence... get your order in ... they won't last long for the next batch.

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
i second that mh i am thinking of buying one for a spare. i have installed 3 so far and they are superb in all ways, the way it should have been from the factory.

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
Thank you Mule, I never took the time to figure out how and where to put this information on line.
Scott, I just sent you an invoice.

Mountainhorse ans Biggdawg, thank you for your positive feedback, I appreciate your support.

Colorado Kid

Premium Member
Dec 19, 2007
900 Throttle/Oil Cables

FatBoyzfrenchy:
Need to order a cable for 06 900, not set up for or ever used pay pal. What is the best way to acquire a cable & pay?

B
Dec 29, 2008
FBF any word from your supplier on your Feb shipment yet?. I have already pre-paid you for the cable, but last night my status changed from "this is a summer project" to "there is a 900 motor sitting on my work-bench".

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
I just received an email to confirm the cables are almost completed without one missing component due to arrive in a day or two. The cables should be shipped to me early next week. I will send them out as soon as I get them. Thank you for your patience.
FBF

B
Dec 29, 2008
FBF, I bet you love when guys are being a pain in the a$$ about this stuff. I just recieved my compfusion motor mounts yesterday, and a bunch of other parts should be here today. Will be starting to put my sled back together this week-end. Is there a chance you might be getting these cables sent out in the next week or so?

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
I just received a batch of cable, and I have more coming in a few days, please let me know what you need. I will start shipping today. Thank you for your patience.
FBF

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Ask FBF to send you a PayPal request for payment... you do NOT have to set up a paypal account and you can use your credit card... PayPal is a very secure way to send credit card payment online without giving your credit card number to the end user.

FatBoyzfrenchy:
Need to order a cable for 06 900, not set up for or ever used pay pal. What is the best way to acquire a cable & pay?

F

FatBoyzfrenchy

Nov 26, 2007
ALL the paid orders have been shipped out and I have pm'ed all with a tracking number.
I have cables left and there is more being made so please let me know.

Thank you.
FBF

Premium Features