For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
GPS enabled devices GPS Maps, Personal Locator Beacons, SPOT, ect

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2017, 10:58 PM
Currently: Not set.
sidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond reputesidehillsam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mapsource And Basecamp Can't Detect Google Earth

3 days ago both mapsource and Basecamp can't find Google Earth. A neat feature in both, is in the View menu, where at the bottom of the drop-down menu is option to click on "view in google earth. This has ceased to work, and a small window pops up informing me to go to the google earth site and download it. Even when I have Google Earth up and running, I get this message. It's very useful to be able with a couple of clicks to view my tracks in google earth, now I can't. Has anybody had this same issue ?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Currently: Not set.
RickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond reputeRickPDX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Google Earth

The only way I got Google Earth to work with Basecamp was to uninstall and remove all folders for Google Earth. Just doing a uninstall did not work. I needed to remove all references to Google Earth. Did a reinstall and now it works, but still need to have Google Earth up and running first.
Hope this helps.

Rate this post: Yes | No