• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rasmussen joins ski doo

T
Nov 9, 2011
Anyone else as Happy as I am to see him hop on over to the Yellow side. I think he'll really help the Doo sales and the sled in the up coming years. Welcome aboard Bret glad to have ya.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I think it's good for Doo. It will help sales in a round-a-bout way but not directly because Bret is there. Hopefully he will contribute to the mtn segment the same way Burandt did for Polaris. I'd like to see Doo take information in from a guy like Bret. It is weird seeing him in yellow though!

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
i've known and ridden with Bret for a little over 15 years, and think he's a very down to earth guy...very dedicated to the sport and his part in it...he had many agonizing moments in making the switch, but in the end he felt that ski-doo offered the best direction for his future and his capabilities...for a pro-rider, money isn't the only consideration...job satisfaction, making a difference to the sport and yourself, and long term, what is the best use of his talents...with these and other criteria, he made the switch, and i sure don't blame him, yeah, and even congratulated him..he will make a difference in.the refining of the mountain sleds at doo, and isn't that what we want? eh.. :face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
D

Duck farmer

Oct 25, 2012
I'm sorry what Bret used to ride? He definatly looks good in yellow!
He also looks like a bull rifer to me. As far as ski-doo list
ening to him in sled design...........good luck! Those French Candians are hard headed :face-icon-small-hap

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I rode with Brett and I was on yellow at the time with the 08 XP he told me I should switch sleds because you can do more on the Cat or Poo then was possible on the Doo.

C
Oct 3, 2008
Bend Oregon
I rode with Brett and I was on yellow at the time with the 08 XP he told me I should switch sleds because you can do more on the Cat or Poo then was possible on the Doo.

He was probably right. I rode all those years of sleds and it wasn't until 2012 that I feel I am on a superior machine to most. Now with the XM Bret moves over. I think he pulled the trigger at the right time. Ride-able with room for improvement.

My wife loves Brett and she will be stoked to know this!

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
He was probably right. I rode all those years of sleds and it wasn't until 2012 that I feel I am on a superior machine to most. Now with the XM Bret moves over. I think he pulled the trigger at the right time. Ride-able with room for improvement.

My wife loves Brett and she will be stoked to know this!

Well I should of said this was 2010 when I rode with him since Then I have a Pro and love it now Doo pulls one out and I hope someone is on the mountain that will let me ride it because I'm going to be snow checking at the end of the season. One thing I love about the Doo is how hard it pulls out of the bottom never trusted a turbo on it though the Poo has the silbers and I love it just hope the Poo has a good builder for a turbo.

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
When do we get to see some video of Brett making a xm go where Burandt will never make it on a Prolaris?:jaw:
UHHH NEVER IMHO Burandt is a little more over the edge than Brett and he should be Brett is a lot older and wiser.

TS Drag Racer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Wa. st
Anyone else as Happy as I am to see him hop on over to the Yellow side. I think he'll really help the Doo sales and the sled in the up coming years. Welcome aboard Bret glad to have ya.

I know he was really pushing the Pro-Climb last season, I hav't to wonder if Articat wasn't all ears when listening to his imput. I bought a new Pro-Climb last season and thought it was a pretty good sled, but wasn't thrilled with it and that's even after putting 3k of extra goodies into it. I will be on an XM myself this season and looking very forward to it..........

Premium Features