• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Accessory Seat from Cat

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I’m 6’4” and I CAN’T sit on the stock seat. Like only when I stop and sit sideways lol. Hey maybe I could ride side saddle? If I try to sit I’m all the way at the back of the seat sitting on the storage compartment.
Another nice thing about a well fitting seat is it helps protect your back and nutz. I cased it off an unseen 10’ drop and hitting the tool pouch at the back was unpleasant.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I’m 6’4” and I CAN’T sit on the stock seat. Like only when I stop and sit sideways lol. Hey maybe I could ride side saddle? If I try to sit I’m all the way at the back of the seat sitting on the storage compartment.

Sweet! This one is even shorter.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
would be cool if cat could use the rails holding the tank as a ladder and let you move the seat up or down.... Now we are on to something!

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Pretty cool idea. Being 1” taller than the stock seat, you won’t find one on my sled. Should have made it 1” shorter than the stock seat.

I'm glad there's a better option for taller guys like me. I don't even fit on the stock seat, and I doubt i'd even notice the extra height while standing

polarisfornow

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jun 2, 2008
Beautiful Colorado
I like how it says "lighter" but not not actually how much lighter. And taller height is fine for mountain riding but shorter length is more important. If you are going to hit your leg when going side to side its going to be the length, not the height... Well up to a point at least.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
If shorter length is important to you then stick with the stock seat. It's so short it's almost unusable for an above average sized human being. This seems to be targeted for the taller guys.

Suzzy-Q

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mackenzie B.C. Canada
I like how it says "lighter" but not not actually how much lighter. And taller height is fine for mountain riding but shorter length is more important. If you are going to hit your leg when going side to side its going to be the length, not the height... Well up to a point at least.

Not when your 5’9” with taller seats I find it’s my knee that hits, so I end up swinging my leg/hip around just to get my leg over causing all sorts of ridiculousness, bar none one of the best mods to a big seat proclimb was a Rasmussen seat

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Not when your 5’9” with taller seats I find it’s my knee that hits, so I end up swinging my leg/hip around just to get my leg over causing all sorts of ridiculousness, bar none one of the best mods to a big seat proclimb was a Rasmussen seat
Not when your 5'7", short seats matter.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Premium Features