For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Fouled Plug Stuff not directly related to snowmobiles. ATVs, trucks, hunting, sports, boating etc. Please keep it clean.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Currently: Not set.
ruffryder has disabled reputation
Default Worst movie ever..

Boondock Saints 2. If I ever see those guys in real life, I would spit in their face. That movie was a travesty to the first one. They should all be ashamed and make a public announcement about how sad they are for doing this to their fans.

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

They should be shot..

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 06-15-2010, 10:41 AM
Currently: Husky Powered, Woof Woof
Thanked 16,329 Times in 7,822 Posts
christopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond reputechristopher has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/boondocksaints2/

Old 06-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Currently: Am I a funny guy..............or what??
XXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond reputeXXL has a reputation beyond repute

I expected to see more sledding. On the other hand John Paul can really ride for an old guy!!!!!!!

Old 06-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Currently: TOO MANY PROJECTS!
joshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond reputejoshkoltes has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Default hype

i heard some hype about it so i bought the first one being i remembered liking it when it came out. turns out i was on somthing back then cause the first one even sucked! anybody want to buy boondock saints 1? didnt need to see the green goblin in cross

Old 06-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Currently: is it Khaos time yet?
Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,510 Posts
Wheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute

the first one is a masterpeice.. the second. is SUCH a hack on the old one.. if it was a movie on its own, not a sequal, might have been better, but they copied so many things from the old one and did them litteraly word for word made it pathetic. it was like htey were trying to hard to make it good. hte first one is still one of my favorite movies of all time.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshkoltes View Post
i heard some hype about it so i bought the first one being i remembered liking it when it came out. turns out i was on somthing back then cause the first one even sucked! anybody want to buy boondock saints 1? didnt need to see the green goblin in cross
Couldn't get past the gay man part could ya.... ha ha.

I really like the first one, lots of good quotes..

Quote:
Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond xxxx never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!
Quote:
Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
I couldn't quote the rest of it... not family friendly.. lol

Quote:
Connor: [during job training for an avid feminist] The rule of thumb here is...
Rosengurtie: Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.
Connor: Can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?

Last edited by ruffryder; 06-15-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski-Dooin it View Post
the first one is a masterpeice.. the second. is SUCH a hack on the old one.. if it was a movie on its own, not a sequal, might have been better, but they copied so many things from the old one and did them litteraly word for word made it pathetic. it was like htey were trying to hard to make it good. hte first one is still one of my favorite movies of all time.
I couldn't agree with you more. They completely ripped off the first movie.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Wheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeWheel House Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute

the whole rope comments was pathetic.. the chick with the accent was just obnoxious... again. hacking on it SO hard, my buddy hadnt seen the first on initially, but like the second one a decent bit, then he saw the first, and he knew.

Old 06-16-2010, 02:23 AM
Currently: Is it time for Hay Days yet
xrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond reputexrated has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

ehhh you guys gotta take the second one for what it is. a sequel to a GREAT movie. I went into it just hoping to sit down, see some blood and shut my mind off....success.

Getting pissed about it, is like getting pissed about the final 2 God Fathers. While 2 was good and 3 sucked, you gotta realize you are comparing to absolute classic work. And if you sit down for a weekend of wasting time, then all 3 are good. Or the Rocky flicks.

The Following User Says Thank You to xrated For This Useful Post:
BossRev (07-05-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:32 AM
Basic Member
mynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond reputemynameislance has a reputation beyond repute

Dido xrated...I went into it knowing it wouldn't be even close the 1st one, it was actually better than I was expecting so I didn't mind it.

Old 06-16-2010, 08:52 AM
Currently: Getting my Wolverine R-Spec ready for summer fun!
MORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond reputeMORSNO has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

Old 06-16-2010, 09:37 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 06-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Currently: Will it snow already!?
03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute03rmking has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 06-16-2010, 12:26 PM

Click Here to Register