• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wyoming State Flag....Anyone have a big one??

B

built4dtuff

Dec 17, 2002
Northern Utah
So my good friend is getting married and we are trying to show a little bit of WYO spirit at the wedding. He lost in the "where to get married" battle so he is going to make the little town in Wisconsin feel a little more like wyoming.

We both have a couple UW flags but we thought it would be damn nice to have a LARGE WY state flag. But to order one with any size to it is like $800-$1000 bucks. So I thought I would check here and see if any one had one and would let me borrow it for a wk in July. Wedding is July 11 I am leaving the 9th and returning the 12th. I would pay all shipping and guarantee if any damage occured I personaly would buy a new for you.

We found a place where we could get 100 3'X5' for $180 but we thought one huge one would be way better.

Also the American flag with 44 stars would be cool also if someone had a large one of those.

Thanks for looking
Blake

B

built4dtuff

Dec 17, 2002
Northern Utah
Very cool thank you!!!!

The wedding is on Washington Island. It is a small island like 2miles by 2 miles. Old and historic from what Im told. Gotta take a ferry there. Flying into Green Bay so it might be close to there...

Thanks again I appreciate it:)

Premium Features