• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nextech xm float convertion or raptor ace kit

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
That really is a shame you guys are the closest to me.
I would support you if I knew enough about your product or even just that you have product for my sled.
So instead I spend 2500 bucks in someone else suspension shop.

Should have gave Nextech a try, Curt has been awesome to deal with and his suspension flat out works! Have a full season running his float conversion kit on my T3. Save quite a bit buying local these days too.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Have Elka Stage 4 in the rear and stage 2 in the front.

The 4s are awesome the front 2s are a great shock but now the rear is so good that I can hit whooped trails so much more aggressive that I would have liked to turn the front up one or two clicks on the compression dampening to better match the capability of the rear skid. Lesson-- if you go big go all the way all the way around. A coupe turns preload got it almost there , but really what it needs is to be able to reach down and give it 2 clicks -- hit the trail junk wide open and than take it of for compliant deep snow handling.
It is amazing how much fun the whoops can be with a proper suspension.:face-icon-small-hap

Smoke Show

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2008
Fort Nelson, BC
We were talking to one guy late night in Valemount, that really liked the Nextech stuff as he was running it on his sled. But, the next day I saw a Nextech enclosed trailer in the parking lot so he might have been biased! haha

curt

Lifetime Membership
Apr 29, 2008
Pictures

Sweet, I did not even know we had a trailer HaHa still doing the sled deck. I thought maybe some pics would be good.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

We bought these shocks before the Canadian dollar fell so far so this price might not last forever. The US guys are saving over 30% right now! Oh ya they are also the best!!!

Cheers, Ride lots and safe.
Curt
NEXTECH

174 fox sled small.jpg 174 t3 on white small.jpg xm Float 3 brochure copy top only.jpg

Attachments

• xm Float 3 brochure small for ad.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Premium Features