• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IS THERE A LOWER SEAT AVAILABLE FOR IQ's ??

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
I'm looking to get my 7 year old daughter into a "full size" sled as a starter sled for next winter as she's outgrowing her 120 PINK DRAGON.

Initially I was looking to find a 2007 EDGE 340 Fan but I couldn't find any new leftovers.

I did find BRAND NEW 2002 600's (still in the crate) and some EDGE 550's

Now I'm considering a 550 Shift (I would prefer the Fan cooled so she can ride in low snow conditions)

Does anyone know if there's a lower seat available for the IQ's

or

Does anyone know if the EDGE gas tank and seat can be made to work (within reason) on an IQ?

Last edited:

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
CUSTOM BUILT BY THE ELVES @ THE NORTH POLE

Are you going to send the 120 out for my 4 year old?

The deal I make with my daughter is I don't get rid of any of her toys without her express approval.

Now, since she is under the belief that the Elves @ the North Pole custom built (where did she get that from?) that 120 DRAGON for her in PINK, just for her, because she's never seen another one like it, I doubt she'll part with it anytime soon.

Ditto for the PINK RZR 170 and the Custom (1 of a kind, since they're no longer available, lol) PINK helmets with the dinosaurs on them

Sorry Dave.......................

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Straddling the width of the tank has as much to do as the height for the little-uns.

That being said... the lowest seat I've seen is from SPG...

YOu could take it into your local upholstery shop and have a simple cover and some foam put onto the tank.. pull the cover tight and snap on both sides like the old boss seats do..

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I just figured Princess Isabella might get first crack ONCE Santa brought here a newer, custom, bigger model Pink sled. I wonder if a lower seat would cause issues with being able to see over the bars/hood (??) Eric's idea was kind of what I thought; have a Professional upholostery shop modify the seat. That should be pretty easy to have done.

No flaming necessary if you disagree...

Isabella helping me with a drop n roll...My Niece Sophie at the age of 7 on a 380 doo...another awesome kids sled (ES and RER)

11-17-10 #2 (2).jpg Sophia April_2010 #2.jpg

Premium Features