• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

who still hasn't gotten their snow check sled

C

chadweiser

Jan 22, 2011
west mansfield, ohio
snow checked an Axis pro X switchback with anniversary color electric start and the new gauge. was just wondering if anyone else was waiting. dealers around are getting floor models in and still waiting on snow check sleds?:face-icon-small-fro

C

chadweiser

Jan 22, 2011
west mansfield, ohio
Ok need advice they have changed the delivery date 4 times now with no guarantee of the sled getting shipped new delivery is the 10th of December. I made polaris the offer of giving me 1000.00 in accessories and I would buy a standard pro s or I'm switching brands. Has anyone ever had any luck at this, am I not being patient enough or should I proceed. I have been a loyal polaris guy since the early 90's. Have dealt with the good and the junk they have produced, but not getting a sled that was ordered last spring isn't fair either.

C

chadweiser

Jan 22, 2011
west mansfield, ohio
I know that the 10th isn't far but the first delivery date was November 13th and has been changed four times since then. When talking with level 2 customer service yesterday they couldn't guarantee that it would ship on the tenth. And yes I missed leaving yesterday to go to Marquette Michigan.

s1d3w1nd3r1480

Premium Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mid-Michigan
That happened on my Pro RMK TD 155. Original ship date was August 13th and kept getting rescheduled to the middle/end of September. I would expect yours to not be too far off. And on a side note at least you aren't missing much as I hear the early season snow is hurting up there right now. Doesn't sound like there will be too good of riding till Christmas or later.

C

chadweiser

Jan 22, 2011
west mansfield, ohio
Ok polaris and my dealer came through, dealer had an extra axis pro s, aniversary colors and gauge with gps. So to help and make it close to the pro x, polaris stepped up and gave me $1000.00 worth of accessories. But my dealer is the best, they was going to apply my $500 down payment on the snowcheck and put it towards any other sled they had. So thanks American Power Sports of Findlay, Ohio

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Man you did good!

Ok polaris and my dealer came through, dealer had an extra axis pro s, aniversary colors and gauge with gps. So to help and make it close to the pro x, polaris stepped up and gave me $1000.00 worth of accessories. But my dealer is the best, they was going to apply my $500 down payment on the snowcheck and put it towards any other sled they had. So thanks American Power Sports of Findlay, Ohio
Holy crap man! Good job on being assertive!

Premium Features