• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attitude Industries

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
you never heard of attitude? hmm they make boxes that work the same as pure logic and other dobeck style boxes.. derrick is really helpful and knowledgable as well.

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Any body ever dealt with Attitude Industries ? They have a sic twin turbo set up for the RT I'm thinking of buying, but, I've never heard of them before .

You might contact Dave at Top Secret in Salmon Arm,BC---he has a couple setups that will give you what you seek---and he is alot closer and easier to deal with.

H20SKE...

S
Nov 29, 2008
Falkland BC
I'm well aware of the kits locally, i've dealt with most of them in the past, just looking at something new , from somebody else. and no, i've never seen any one around here with any of Attitudes products

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
well, either way, lots of turbo companies run em.. i want to say twisted turbo's runs em and a few other cat and poo turbo copanies.

A
well, either way, lots of turbo companies run em.. i want to say twisted turbo's runs em and a few other cat and poo turbo copanies.

I've used the attiitude box , The most recent one being the 1240BB turbo, there's a thread down a bit from this one showing the dyno run.

The boxes have 3 main settings that work alot like a carb, there is a low speed(pilot)mid(needles) and high(main) aswell you can adjust how fast the mid and high comes in.
Also there a few other functions that can be tuned for turbo or nitrous.

Give Josh at turbo performance a call they use them and they work.

Cliff Yeatman
Advanced Dyno

Premium Features