• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys Silber clutch heat

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
This isn't the days of old. Polaris has those motors cocked in the chasis. If you put a torque arm on it you could keep it from coming into alignment. If you use it the way it was intended.

Take the Silber clutching.... Throw it in the weeds and call Indy Specialty. Quit banging your head and many life easy. He has guys all over the continent. All elevations. All types of riding that have done the testing. Save yourself the head ache.

My thoughts exactly. I ran Silber clutching last year. This year I did a full conversation over to IS with TKI. I bit the bullet to do it right. When you spend money for a Turbo, plan on taking on around $500-$1000 more for clutch tuning. As people have mentioned, the out of the box clutching will get you on the snow, but there are cons to it. If I recall, I dropped around 7gr on the primary. That is huge to cure the low end bog.

Premium Features