• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How Many Ladies Are Still Riding???

RMKelly

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2012
Iowa
Thanks for the great video! We're all out of snow here so I can only dream of next season now. Fun to be able to "ride along" with you!

W

Wowmom

Feb 10, 2013
Texas
Headed to northern Colorado to ride Saturday and Sunday! Whoop Whoop:cheer2:

C
May 6, 2013
Boulder, CO
first season, can't get enough!!!

happy to find the Powder Room!!!! Excited to get to know the other lady riders out there :) This is my first season and i'm totally addicted!!!!!!!!!!! planning to ride the next 2 weekends... snow is still falling in CO, just gonna chase it until its gone. Feel free to friend me, especially if you're in the area. just put together my summer bucket list and it includes snowboarding in may, june, & july :p

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Welcome! I just put my '13 Pro 800 away for the season. 1580 miles for me this year! I started riding in Feb 2011 and been going strong ever since. If you ever come to Utah give a shout! :face-icon-small-hap

W

whitegold46

Mar 3, 2008
Smithers, B.C.
we had a really short season up here... a real lack of snow... already in march the snow was melting fast!! Definitely time to break out the quad!! :face-icon-small-ton

march snow on moose mnt..jpg

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Whitegold46, I sure enjoyed riding the Onion in March. Snow was a lot of fun. Not so much in Kitimat or Valemount, but the Onion was worth the 1200 mile trip.

I rode until the middle of May. Probably could have gotten in another weekend, but I had a slight deck mishap and cracked my jaw. Had little to do with the sled, I forgot to put the pin in the tail and when I stepped on it I went down to the tailgate and face planted into the running board on the sled. I am just proud that I will load the sled on the deck by myself. (don't tell my husband, he thinks someone else loaded it)

Premium Features