• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Annual SnoWest Summer BBQ

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
So I guess it is not that far off and just wanted to throw this out there. We were planning on hosting the Winter Kick-Off BBQ again this year and wanted to start looking at dates. Last year we did it in October and I thought that worked out pretty good. Not sure what we will do for food this year, but we have plenty of time to figure that out. I was thinking towards the beginning of October as the Washington/Puyallup Snow Show usually lands the 2nd or 3rd weekend in Oct. and I didn't want to conflict with that. I will start looking into it some more and let everyone know what we come up with.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I can bring some visqueen for piddles if he has to much to drink, or maybe some depends?

JK chad!

Should be sweet! Lookin forward to it!!!!

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
I really like that idea. Like Jesse's Grad party?? That was awesome!!!

And maybe you are right about the invite only, I can think of a few people that have being running their mouth for a few months behind the keyboard that I may not want at the party;)

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
what about Sept. 27th....its a Saturday. I know I'M not doing anything that night.....so I know it should work for all of you. LOL

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
Don't kid yourself, you're never doing anything on the weekends...

WOW, did you need to call in a detective to figure out that joke out. Duh, I'm married, three kids, two dogs, a mortgage and two sleds to pay off......I'm about as strapped as a black man in the ghetto

A
Jun 12, 2008
Dayton, Nevada
WOW, did you need to call in a detective to figure out that joke out. Duh, I'm married, three kids, two dogs, a mortgage and two sleds to pay off......I'm about as strapped as a black man in the ghetto

Blue,
You no good lying, cheating, SOB. You never told me you were married and had kids. I feel so USED!
Now I'm back to drinking and smoking cigarettes. Then BJ, sends me this web site-http://www.beans-around-the-world.com/reno.html Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?
Bridget

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Guys....there are a number of other threads already ruined if you want to piss all over one. Lets keep this one topic specific so once we get a date set, I don't have to shuffle through numerous pages of crap trying to get an accurate head count.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Guys....there are a number of other threads already ruined if you want to piss all over one. Lets keep this one topic specific so once we get a date set, I don't have to shuffle through numerous pages of crap trying to get an accurate head count.

what you cant handle your thread getting worked over by your biggest fan?
at least BJ and Burt haven't shown up yet... :clock:

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
It would be a short race.....his lawns a little small.....wait, wait, wait....we're getting off track again. Keep it to the subject K-Dog "when" not where or what...but when.

Premium Features