• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are you running anti stab wheels on your turbo ?

Are you running anti stab wheels on your turbo yamamha ?

• yes

Votes: 104 58.4%
  • no

Votes: 74 41.6%

• Total voters
H

hotmail

Sep 30, 2011
NORWAY
I pulled my skid yesterday and noticed some wear on the rail end caps. I'm a little concerned as I would not want to punch a rail through the track .

If yes which kit ?
Thanks
Chad at CR told me i did not need it on my new cr m10 susp, he sead the m10 was different and it would be a waste of money :)

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
I have stabbed two tracks. Not a lot of fun.

When I sell a suspension I just quote the cost of a Wahl Bro's anti stab kit into the price.

The second one I stabbed was with a Ice age/Timbersled skid with a BDX Anti stab and I replaced the anti stab bolts with Grade 8 as I do with all anti stab kits. It snapped the anti stab kit shaft inside the inner wheels. One of many reasons I won't run any BDX product. This whole set up was 4 rides old.

I have not had any problems with over 3k miles on Wahl Bros kits. I do upgrade the bolts still and install through the end cap.

Smoke Show

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2008
Fort Nelson, BC
My anti-stab kit came with my kmod skid and i'm glad it did. One less thing to worry about.

Wrecking a track is bad enough but being stranded on a trip because of something stupid like that. Not worth it to me.

Premium Features