• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice age 3" Ant-stab and 9" hellfire wheels

mrooks17

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2021
Ohio
I have my skid off as I'm having my WEV shocks valved to my riding style. Do any of you have the ice age ant-stab kit and larger wheels? Any noticeable difference with vibration reduction with the larger anti stab wheels? I'll likely just do an entire kit with rails. Maybe trim off some weight as well with all the above?
I feel I need to do something to my skid with it off just sitting there looking at me... ha!

Last edited:

zaasman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yukon
I put Ice Age anti stab and 8" wheels on mine last winter. Can't say I noticed any reduced vibration, but I also put on a different track same time so not a fair comparison. What I did notice is that anti stab is much better quality and burlier than oem.

Buchholz56

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2013
Dayton, MN
I put 8” rears with a TKI offset axle on my wife’s 155 last year (she likes to back up too much in the trees) and was surprised how much better it’d stay on top in reverse vs digging straight down. Ended up putting them on 3 more sleds in our group.

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
9" on mine. Biggest reason I did was because if I want or need to. I can back up more. Not if, but when I get stuck on a slope. I can just back out of it some of the times

mrooks17

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2021
Ohio
Well, I went a different route and decided to order a Carbon SL4. I went with the 8” wheels on it. I will do a weight comparison for anyone interested. About 4-6 week lead time.
Anyone have an idea of how much I could sell my OEM skid for?

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Well, I went a different route and decided to order a Carbon SL4. I went with the 8” wheels on it. I will do a weight comparison for anyone interested. About 4-6 week lead time.
Anyone have an idea of how much I could sell my OEM skid for?
Imo you‘ll be money ahead to keep stock to put back on when you sell the sled.

mrooks17

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2021
Ohio
I can totally see that if I have a sled that will accept the sl4 right?

Premium Features