• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowchecked Summit 154X

D
Apr 2, 2008
Hey guys I have a few quick questions for you all. I just snowchecked a new 2010 SummitX 800R154 and am wondering I saw the black and copper at a recent show and it looked awesome in person and I checked that one but what I am wondering is that tunnel actually powdercoat didn't really even think of it but anyone think it will end up flaking or cracking and looking like ****? Also what are some good things to do to these XP's, I know a lot of people are running brace kits but anything else I should look out for? Thanks guys appreciate it

D
Nov 20, 2005
i have a 08.... lefty , can, im looking into snow eliminators...if u r under 235 pounds and your not sky jumping u should be fine with the tunnel stock.....other than that just hold on for the ride.....it definetly is a powder eating , climbing defeating machine.....took mine last week to snowies and couldnt believe how it was going through 3 plus foot of powder.......the 154 is a nice track

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Slap some Better Boards on it. I just put some on mine and I couldn't believe the difference. It made the rails stiffer which actually aided in my riding.

I think BRP has made a feeble attempt at venting but you will most likely need more.

S

skooter

Dec 11, 2007
Montana
dragon800cfi the best mod was to snow check a dragon :p just kidding wife rides 09 xp get rid of sway bar, gear down:beer;:beer;:beer;

Premium Features