• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Summit-X 165 (Snowcheck)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Looking for a SNOWCHECKED 2024 165 Summit-X that someone needs to, or has BAILED OUT of.
Or if there is one on a dealer floor somewhere in Idaho/Montana/Utah

Would prefer BLACK, but TAN would be OK

If anyone has a lead on where I might pick one up I would greatly appreciate the tip.

thanks!!

dbd8114025819f5a85f55a138e0aa2ec38eeb3f4_1280x720.jpg

Last edited:

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
On Facebook there is a group called "Mountain Sledder Swapmeet" You might want to join that group and look. I have seen a couple 2024 Summit X Experts the last few days on there. Not sure about just the X.

There is also a few on Facebook Marketplace listed by some dealers. Granted this shows your area so sleds here in the Midwest probably won't help you any. I'd say I'd help you out on delivery but I won't be your way till at least the end of January at best case.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
On Facebook there is a group called "Mountain Sledder Swapmeet" You might want to join that group and look. I have seen a couple 2024 Summit X Experts the last few days on there. Not sure about just the X.

There is also a few on Facebook Marketplace listed by some dealers. Granted this shows your area so sleds here in the Midwest probably won't help you any. I'd say I'd help you out on delivery but I won't be your way till at least the end of January at best case.
I have seen a PILE of EXPERTS.
But this year I want to ride a regular Turbo Summit-X, and N/A Summit-X
No Experts this season.

T
Aug 8, 2011
Check Xtreme Powersports in Okanogan Wa. Little ways from you but I think they have one. I have trucks running down your direction next week and could likely assist in delivery.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
also, out of your listed range a bit but SK Northwest in Portland has several snowchecks that people backed out of on the floor. at least one was a tan X model. their website may not reflect what's actually there so i'd call.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
also, out of your listed range a bit but SK Northwest in Portland has several snowchecks that people backed out of on the floor. at least one was a tan X model. their website may not reflect what's actually there so i'd call.
not showing on inventory just as you warned

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
not showing on inventory just as you warned
here’s some of what they have on the floor as of yesterday.,the tan machine is an X but don’t know if it’s a turbo.

IMG_1465.jpeg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
why no expert? I am new to Doo's and considering a new 23 850 edge.
I had a pair of Turbo Experts that we rode last year.
Just me personally, I did NOT like the rigid track and the non T-Motion suspension.

I found the Flex-Edge Track and the T-Motion to simply be "More Fun" for my general mountain riding.

So this year I am riding a Turbo Summit-X, and looking for a Non-Turbo Summit-X to go with it.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Try Water World in Medford, OR 541-826-5535
no joy

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
here’s some of what they have on the floor as of yesterday.,the tan machine is an X but don’t know if it’s a turbo.

2024 SKI-DOO SUMMIT ADRENALINE WITH EDGE PACKAGE 154 850 E-TEC SHOT POWDERMAX X-LIGHT 3.0 W/ FLEXEDGE​

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Have you tried calling some of these places or only checking the online inventory?

I know my local dealer will not always update the website with snowcheck models as they move so fast. Also they will have a list of snowcheck sleds not yet arrived that people have backed out of that never hits the website.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I had a pair of Turbo Experts that we rode last year.
Just me personally, I did NOT like the rigid track and the non T-Motion suspension.

I found the Flex-Edge Track and the T-Motion to simply be "More Fun" for my general mountain riding.

So this year I am riding a Turbo Summit-X, and looking for a Non-Turbo Summit-X to go with it.

So if all you can find are the Experts can you put the T-motion and flex edge track on one and sell the expert parts? Is that a thing? Asking as I'm not that familiar in the doo camp yet.

Premium Features