• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need 2010 RMSHA Schedule

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Hey,

Anyone help me out with what's on the schedule for 2010??? I would just get it myself, but my network keeps timing out every time I try to get on the RMSHA site. I heard there was 3 races dropped from the schedule, and just wanted to see which ones so I can start planning my weekends off. Thx

(if the new schedule is even up lol ;) ) If not I will get some PM's sent out. Thx

R
Dec 3, 2007
2010 RMSHA Schedule

10-09-2009 The 2010 Schedule

LOCATION DATE CONTACT
Preston Jan 22-23 Shawn Atkinson

Bear Lake Feb 5-6 Scott Crane
>
Afton Feb 19-20-21 Hal Tittensor
Lost Trail Mar 13-14 MD Peterson
Jackson Hole Mar 25-28 Heidi Tobin
Pebble Creek Apr 3-4 Dow Barker
Beaver Apr 9-10 Tony Zollinger

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Most likely due to Lost Trail being quite short handed on racers compared to the others. Plus I think they start compiling the list of racers for Jackson after the Afton race due to time constraints. Invitations are sent out vs. racers just being able to sign up on a certain date.

A
Jul 6, 2009
So how exactly do you qualify for Jackson? Is it based upon points? Or your finishing place? Just not sure how it works, there is not really any info in the RMSHA rule book on the subject.

The majority of the invitations for RMHSA racers are based on points. If you win or place well in many of the races, then you are going to have a much better shot at getting invited. There are some invitations that the SnowDevils give out every year as they see fit. Chris Burandt for example, not an RMSHA circuit racer but he does race in Jackson. It is not really a RMSHA-ran race so to speak, the SnowDevils are in charge of it and they partner with RMSHA to get racers. Someone explained it to me once and I wish I could remember their exact words but its close. I'm sure you have already looked here but just in case, here is a link to the rule book.... the points system is outlined on page 2. .
http://www.rmsha.com/forms/RMSHARuleBook.pdf

Also wanted to add-If you want a try at Jackson but can't race the whole circuit to get points, you could also try entering the new members class. There are 3 races that they have these at, last year it was Bear Lake for stock, Preston for improved and Afton for mod. The top three places in each of these races get a run at Jackson. If you have a stock sled, you might as well just try all three and see if you can make it happen. That way you wouldn't need to start worrying about points until after Afton. Just a thought... Good luck!:beer;

Premium Features