• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Pressure

J
Oct 12, 2002
Idaho, Meridian
Keep in mind my measurements WILL NOT come close to yours because I'm running the AVID extended chaincase. The c-c between the jackshaft and driveshaft on my sled is 9.25". This is REALLY going to throw off any comparison. My measurements were direct from Matt @ Holz and applied them to the center of my D&R'd driveshaft, NOT the stock driveshaft location. And just in case anyone is wondering I'm running the Holz coil over (non alpha) with 153 rails, and mounted with these specs, limiter straps adjusted correctly along with pre-load, it's bang-on as far as intial set-up. Sled hooks and goes, no trench, 4-6" of lift under HARD acceleration and corners incredibly well with very little effort.

Thanks for the clarification, Just so you know I wasn't bagging your setup,I hope you didn't take it that way, I figured something was different, You also have an aftermarket tunnel too correct?

My measurements are for stock tunnel and chaincase location, I am running a holz pre alpha-x rear suspension also, which should have the same(or close enough) geometry as a stock rmk skid.

Premium Features