• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro build

Dec 21, 2008
You guys should post up some pics of how the plastic fit with the seat on.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Its coming back in about a month for some upgrading before winter hits so we will have more updates then and can do better pictures of that.

There was very minimal trimming of the stock plastics and things mated up very nicely from seat/tank to plastic.

S

Sabaton

May 23, 2013
Nice build! so is a tubeframe noticably lighter/stronger compared to a stock-alu chassie?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I dont recall the exact weights but the 174 tunnel was a fair bit lighter then the stock 153" tunnel, holds no snow on the boards, and the boards are far more rigid.

S

ScubaSteveSK

Aug 16, 2008
Canada
Awesome work so far, the white powder coat looks great. How did you secure the new tunnel/boards to the bulkhead? Did you fabricate some sort of plate?

Also, did you do the CF for the tunnel with a vacuum bag, or just lay it into a mold?

dirk

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2013
North Dakota
how well does the carbon fiber hold up, is it just as strong as the aluminum? I feel like it would get cracked easier.

S

sportsterdanne

May 3, 2011
I would really like to see more pics of this build.
Fuel pump, pick ups and plastic to gas tank.
What thickness is the plate and tubes on the header ?

ProRMK24

Lifetime Membership
Feb 6, 2014
Iowa
You Yammi guys sure can ride those heavy sleds! Do you have a final weight of the sled?

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
header/external gate/turbo in place. close quarters.

2013-02-12_21-09-36_52_zpsbdc3c776.jpg

The V band turbo inlet is the way to go. Speaking from experience, if you want that header to last you are going to want to make sure that you support the weight of that turbo somehow. Also, header should use thicker materials. Now get rid of that Rev fuel tank and fabricate a real fuel tank! You obviously have the skill.As for the front end......Mountaintech!

zx4ever

Lifetime Membership
Jun 6, 2011
Northern Bc. Canada
Its coming back in about a month for some upgrading before winter hits so we will have more updates then and can do better pictures of that.

There was very minimal trimming of the stock plastics and things mated up very nicely from seat/tank to plastic.

Did it ever come back in for more pics. I would love to see some close ups of tank to plastics and how you tied the front of tank down. Also how is it holding up.

Premium Features