• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does this show what the majority of people ride?

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Do you think this is an accurate depiction of what the majority of people are riding? On average it doesn't seem to change much day to day.

If so, Pol is on top but not by much. Cat is right there. Doo is a distant 3rd. Yami... well they might as well throw that in the "other" category if they don't release something worth a sheot in the near future.

picture.php

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
I think they are closer than that from what i have seen and heard. You have to realize that this was one moment in time, i bet those numbers changed in a few minutes, especially the ski doo numbers they are a bit skewed. Wonder if there is a way for admin to look at total number of these views?

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
I really think it just shows who is out riding and who is sitting at home talking about riding.
But seriously, I see way more Doo's where I ride but those Polaris's are starting to pop up everywhere lately. Another year and it looks like the scenery is going to be quite different

Last edited:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Do you think this is an accurate depiction of what the majority of people are riding? On average it doesn't seem to change much day to day.

If so, Pol is on top but not by much. Cat is right there. Doo is a distant 3rd. Yami... well they might as well throw that in the "other" category if they don't release something worth a sheot in the near future.

picture.php

Christopher won't let that happen as he rides Yammi. :crutch: :face-icon-small-sho

All eyes are on Polaris as it is King for now. :hail:

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Still looks the same. Either Polaris really is leading the pack or there are just that many engines going and people are looking for an answer.

C
Apr 28, 2008
spokane wa
I dont come on here unless I have issues and looking for answers, so to me the rest of the community is doing the same. The more the numbers the less the sled brands out riding.

Premium Features