• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Make 100.00

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
I've had all but one good dealings with people on snowest... That one could of been avoided with a feedback system. I found out later I wasn't the first to be dicked around and then I seen I wasn't the last.

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
A feedback section has been requested numerous times. It was even something that was brought up a lot when the forum made the change to the paid subscriptions, but it has been rejected each time.. I dont know why.. I think the feedback section would be an awesome addition to the site.. We NEED to find a way to get this done! Since most of us pay for this forum, it should be OUR forum to decide if we want that section or not and based on the responses now and ones in the past, it is something that the people DO want!!

N
Jan 12, 2013
I had the same problem with the guy. He sent me a PM on HCS about a can that I mentioned about getting rid of back on Feb 19th. We made a deal to trade his stock can and 60.00 for my slp can we both pay to ship our cans. He text me on a monday saying that his Girl was on her way to ship it. So I sent mine. Just finally got it Wednesday after him ignoring me, sending me excuses, many text and PM's. He only sent me $50 instead of the $60. About the second week after it didn't show up I googled his name and found all these posts about him. I started the post on HCS about where is my can. He will feed you many excuses, girlfriends mom is in the hospotal, phone broke and lost my address, work is busy. Its obvious that all of it is BS. There were some other guys from Maine that know him and were leaning on him about it and I think that helped.

I called Danvers PD and they said they could really do nothing to help. They said to fill out a report at my local PD and have them contact them.

I hope you get your money.

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
I have received many pm from different guys (thank you), apparently Dipsh!t is telling everyone out there that we are friends and I sent him those handlebars and grips for free.
I have never met the guy, and there is no way in hell I would ever be friends with him. Not really the kind of people I hang out with. Just to make that perfectly clear. I am not his friends and he is a freaking thief. One of these days karma will catch up with him and bite him in the a$$.

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
That's good that will save a lot of guys future headaches. I joined hcs but since I didn't want to be a paying member I could post pictures or start a new thread. It seemed like all the threads over there that were getting shut down.

beeze455

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
Most got shut down, but we got him banned. Passo racing knows they guy personally. Good Luck!

rmk727

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
SO.DAK
jUST THINKING WHAT IF WE ALL GOT HIM RESERVATIONS AND A HOTEL ROOM (LIGIT) FOR THE NEXT SNOWEST RIDE AND JUST WENT RIDING WITH HIM?:lol:

Kcjepperson

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2012
Wallsburg, UT
Hey guys I have heard that Jess Cole is on here trying to sale and buy things. Make sure you don't pay for some thing from him before you get it. Or don't send him something before he pays you. Or you will not see a dime.

M

Max_Power

Feb 15, 2010
Newfoundland, Canada
Still no money hey? That really sucks man!

Do you know what his username is on here?

Hey guys I have heard that Jess Cole is on here trying to sale and buy things. Make sure you don't pay for some thing from him before you get it. Or don't send him something before he pays you. Or you will not see a dime.

T

TheHardWay

Jan 2, 2011
Hesperus, CO
Someone should "buy" all of his stuff from him, have him send it, then never send him the $$$.

Edit: Sounds like a good idea at first, but in the end you'd be just as much of a POS as he is.

Hopefully some of our members on the east coast meet him on the trail some day and beat it out of him.

Premium Features