• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVO Parts?

B

bigstick

Dec 27, 2011
Liberty SK
Has anyone else been waiting on EVO parts? I have been waiting Since OCT 23. Now it looks like parts might be here end of next week but i have heard that before. Anyone else having delays with getting your sled back together.

B

bigstick

Dec 27, 2011
Liberty SK
Chain, full 2.5 exhaust some other stuff to I am getting a big chute kit and all the bells and whistles to go with it so i don't blow belts

T

traw4life

Nov 8, 2013
wyoming
talked with Jim yesterday. exhausts are backordered for a week or two. my other stuff i ordered last week and shipped yesterday. some kid took my order and i wasnt impressed but talking with Jim I trust going with them cause he gives a chit

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Chain, full 2.5 exhaust some other stuff to I am getting a big chute kit and all the bells and whistles to go with it so i don't blow belts

Assuming Cam is working with you on your build, he is just relaying the info that comes down the chain of command. As I tell everyone, every piece of inventory has been instock at some point this fall with the exception TCL brackets and the VmAp flashes. They are now both in ago stock. The exhaust pieces have been in and have sold out twice. Usually half the orders are sold before they land. The chains may have landed today. I'm out of town and back tomorrow. Anything exhaust is a little behind.

Evo stuff has been in demand since day one and this year is even busier. We been in full build modes for 6+ weeks.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Silly season...

Everyone needs to remember that we are smack in the middle of the silly season for ALL vendors - myself included. Sledders as a group tend to leave stuff till the last minute, and then get pissed when it doesn't happen immediately. Personally, I pre ordered my EVO stuff in the off season, therefore I was able to receive the parts at the first available opportunity. Most wait till they see the latest and greatest at the snow shows, and then expect to order / receive within a 2 week window. The product has always been worth the wait when it comes to EVO's products & services from my personal experience...

W

wasatchcomm

Aug 17, 2009
Pinedale wy.
they were behind in orders last season at this time as well.

however like old fart says

if you ordered in the last month or so, i would expect a wait as well.

they will deliver the goods and you will be impressed with the product.

evo has great products.

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
talked with Jim yesterday. exhausts are backordered for a week or two. my other stuff i ordered last week and shipped yesterday. some kid took my order and i wasnt impressed but talking with Jim I trust going with them cause he gives a chit

Clay just started working for us. He is a great kid and avid snowmobiler. We kind of threw him to the wolves with the volume of calls that we get. Fortunately he is sharp and will be up to speed soon.

Jim

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Clay just started working for us. He is a great kid and avid snowmobiler. We kind of threw him to the wolves with the volume of calls that we get. Fortunately he is sharp and will be up to speed soon.

Jim

I wanted to let everyone know to that if you have any questions about parts as well you can feel free to call Evolved Customs and I can answer most questions related to operation of product as well as installations and am glad to help out the snowmobiling community.

If you are ready to order something your best bet is to call Evolution and talk to Jim or Clay.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
they were behind in orders last season at this time as well.

however like old fart says

if you ordered in the last month or so, i would expect a wait as well.

they will deliver the goods and you will be impressed with the product.

evo has great products.

But that was the first season, and we are almost double the volume. Can't predict that. Lots of stuff is 15-30 days out on big orders as that is the schedules of the manufacturer if we're lucky.

Premium Features