• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Digital Boost Gauge

M

mtncat800

Nov 26, 2007
Central Iowa
I am looking for the best color of a digital boost gauge to be visible in the sun with polarized goggles? I am currently running the EVO in red, nice gauge but I can not see it at all. Wondering if Green, Blue or White would be a better choice. Any one out there have any input?

K
Nov 13, 2013
Squamish BC
I don't think it's a colour issue rather a coating issue. I think you would need a polarized coating on your gauge. You could get some off an old computer monitor. It's a thin film on screen.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Polarized googles make screens look funky, try looking at your cell phone with polarized then non-poplarised lenses big difference.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I am looking for the best color of a digital boost gauge to be visible in the sun with polarized goggles? I am currently running the EVO in red, nice gauge but I can not see it at all. Wondering if Green, Blue or White would be a better choice. Any one out there have any input?
__________ Like to see the dig gauge your referring to

Last edited:
M

mtncat800

Nov 26, 2007
Central Iowa
Premium Features