• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

converting 440 to 600 and a 144

P
Nov 8, 2010
ok guys i have an 06 iq 440 i bought an 08 600 ho motor with carbs cdi and twin pipes was wondering if the motor plates are the same and if there is anything else i should know about puting it in also have a couple of suspensions out of 06 fusions was thinking of putting rail exstensions on and runing a 144 what do i need to no about torque arms and putting a 15inch wide track under it also was thinking of putting the iq spindles off a fusion will they fit on the factory iqr a arms thanks for any input guys

D
Nov 26, 2007
Your Mom's House
The motor should fit fine as long as it is not the mono block motor out of the 08 race sled. The front suspensions will swap out and a 15 wide track will fit fine too. I have a Holz RMK style front end on mine. I have a 144 track and rail setup for sale if your interested also.

H
Sep 18, 2010
Houghton mi
Iq 440 600

The motor plates are the same it will bolt in. U will need to get a different fuel pump if u run the h.o carbs. U will also need to modify your coolent hose. There is and extra line needed for the h.o. U need a different throttle cable and separate choke cable. Any Polaris cable with rack carbs will work. I'm prob forgetting something. I just did this swap in mine if u have anyother questions let me no.

Premium Features