• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best parts or performance of your sled

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
There is alot of talk about the downfalls of each sled. I would like to hear some positives! Post which parts or performance of your sled that you like the best. Please no posts of "my sled isn't brand X". I have a 2010 m8 and the storage under the seat is incredible and is something that seems so small, but really makes riding nice not having all the weight of the contents on your back. Lets hear your favorites!!!

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Hands down, the best add on to my current sled is the tube style boards.

It's fun to watch your buddies kicking at their boards all day trying to clear a small area for traction when mine are nearly snow free.

ripnit

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2009
Chilly Id/Iowa Falls Ia
I have a 12 pro that I put 13/14 powder coated boards on, and it was well worth the time and effort. Also added a SLP stage 3 with RKTech pistons and it really woke this sled up....very happy with these upgrades.:face-icon-small-coo

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
Hands down, the best add on to my current sled is the tube style boards.

It's fun to watch your buddies kicking at their boards all day trying to clear a small area for traction when mine are nearly snow free.

X2 on the Airframes or tube style boards, they don't flex, collect very little snow, you can't ride if you can't keep your feet on the boards. Really like the E start as well, but that's just me, cause I'm almost a hundred! :face-icon-small-sho

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Biggest upgrade as far as convenience is skinz boards, no flex and no snow buildup whatsoever. Fun factor is definitely boondocker turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
Not yet but thinking about it. Or maybe do a three inch next year

I forgot about my three inch. That is probably the single biggest gain on my sled and will be the first thing I do to the new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
Mar 12, 2014
There’s no boost for performance like a turbo boost and Boondocker PGT – Pump Gas Turbo — gives you bolt on steroid-induced muscle that gives your stocker mountain sled permission to be an alien. Slap it on to your EFI motor, dump premium fuel in the tank and give that steep ascent a pummeling. Added weight is minimal. Power-to-weight is vicious good.
http://www.vermadiesexports.com/
Lalit Verma

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Turbo hands down the best mod, and Believe me, its barely even heavier. And the amount that it is heavier you sure dont notice with the skis in the air!

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Went turbo...got rid of it PITA. Went and put a NOS kit on a old chassis 09 dragon and out pull 14 pros... Kinda fun seeing the face on the guys that just dropped a load on new iron just to get beat up by there old iron they traded off:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features