• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thursday ride

U
Sep 21, 2008
Kaysville UT
Is anyone planning on riding tomorrow? Thursday is most likely the only day I can ride before I'm off to hell.. Yep, that would be Texas. I leave Sun for 4 wks. If anyone is going tomorrow and doen't mind a tag along please let me know.

Josh

yz250_

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
where you want to ride at

U
Sep 21, 2008
Kaysville UT
This XP is a tank compared to my last but I like it. I've onlyy been out once and I knew I should have bought a short track.. The day I went the sonw was setup and would have made a great jump day. I've still got some tuning to do but over all it's fine. Wish I could have made it to your cabin this last weekend. My plane diverted into Cedar City and I didn't get home until 0200 sat morning so I was worthless Sat. I'm hoping to atleast get to bring the 300 with me to TX and spray some rocks in those boy's faces ;)

J

Jmx571

I gotta take the sled up for some testing I'll tag along most likely heading up bntfl

U
Sep 21, 2008
Kaysville UT
I got called in to work for a quick job this morning. I'm home now and thinking about heading up Farmington or Bountiful. The mtns look pretty socked in but I'm hoping it will blow out. Anyone interested? I've only been to either place once and it was summer on dirt bikes.

Josh
801-510-3667

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
josh- the act danger is very high right now, so it's best you
Keep it safe if you dare ride alone, I'm hoping to ride Friday
And Saturday, don't have a riding budydt for tomorrow yet

Damn I hate this stupid iPhone auto spell check bs!!!!

U
Sep 21, 2008
Kaysville UT
I just got loaded up.... I'm planning on driving to either place and looking for someone to tag along with... I'll wait around for a few more minutes, but this is it for me until Mar. and I'm gonna jump something today, even if it's my neighbors driveway.. weather still looks chity up high..

U
Sep 21, 2008
Kaysville UT
josh- the act danger is very high right now, so it's best you
Keep it safe if you dare ride alone, I'm hoping to ride Friday
And Saturday, don't have a riding budydt for tomorrow yet

Damn I hate this stupid iPhone auto spell check bs!!!!

I gotta work tomorrow.. Injectors are expected tomorrow morning

J

Jmx571

I might head up agin here in a couple of minutes tweaked the carbs see if I fix the problem. Knee felt great first ride.:D LOL I love that part SH been there done that

Last edited:
U
Sep 21, 2008
Kaysville UT
Went up to Farmington.. Cool area.. Parked about a mile before the gate. Went around the gate and shortly afterwards the road makes a 180 left and tracks went off to the right.. Followed other peoplez tracks around for a while. came almost all the way back to the road and climbed up the ridge overlooking the east canyon area on the backside. Followed the ridge north to some building that houses a snowcat (saw tracks).. Jumped around on plowed snow piles, followed the road back down to truck.. snow was terrible.. don't go to farmington

Premium Features