• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HD Vid Gold Creek - Powder & Bluebird Day

S

shmuckaluck

Aug 20, 2001
Federal Way, Washington
hey guys,
I can't believe we drove right past GC to go to Van Epps on Thursday, that was a big mistake. All the pics a vids I have seen show GC having a lot more snow. SON OF A BIATCH.

L

Lushbomb

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
PAC NW
www.oneshotproduction.net
hey guys,
I can't believe we drove right past GC to go to Van Epps on Thursday, that was a big mistake. All the pics a vids I have seen show GC having a lot more snow. SON OF A BIATCH.

this time a yr the snow doesn't move far past the passes.. the main passes suck all the moisture up..

man i love your vids Ak i just wish u'd take the helmet off and point it at your buddies more.. i get a little dizzy after to much POV.. still killer tho!!

we were up there wed to.. what an awesome day... realizing how much good viz does for peoples riding abillity is fun.. i think we all kill it when the bluebird shows up..

today was insano deep! but killer

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Sweet vid bro. I need to go faster on some of those jumps, the green turd was not get'n enough air time....:face-icon-small-coo

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Good times! Good dismount too :face-icon-small-hap

LOL!!! Yeah, me and the Cat don't get along so well...:face-icon-small-ton and apparrently neither do Akturbo and his Doo... :)

Last edited:
A
Thanks all for the comments!

@xpspenziv - Its a ContourHD 1080p, I run it at the 720p @ 60 frames per second, plus it gives a wider angle at that resolution than at 1080p. So far very happy with it, carry 2 batteries and 20GB of memory with me.

@WinterBrew - What you couldn't hear in the video, I was laughing the whole time I was in the air and hitting the ground. lol

@Lushbomb - Our group doesn't do good at setting up shots or taking pics/vids...someday we'll get there.

@MC2 - I'll admit the XP can zig faster than I zag, I only wish I had video of some of the other times that thing has owned me!! But the good news is, I'm good at catching your FAILs and sharing with the world. :p

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
@MC2 - I'll admit the XP can zig faster than I zag, I only wish I had video of some of the other times that thing has owned me!! But the good news is, I'm good at catching your FAILs and sharing with the world. :p

Ahhh, it's all good!!! everyone knows I stink at riding... Share away:face-icon-small-ton!

Premium Features