• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trade my 09 dragon for a Mt.horse snow bike

H

Hbmtr

Feb 11, 2010
carnelian bay ca.
So i have the want for a mt horse snow bike.not sure if this is the proper place so moderator please move if not?
I have a 09 155 dragon w/a timbersled skid and challenger track, drop and roll chain case kit from hrp.fox floats all around, stage 4 slp engine mod,w/slp single pipe and canister,head light delete kit and intake bla bla bla.sled has 1100 miles and fresh pistons.
So im after a straight across trade. preferably 08 or newer 450 or bigger and with a mt horse rear end,not interested in other brands.will send pics and other details when contacted.

please pm me with any questions or inquirys:usa2:

mnsnowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Dayton, Minnesota
You will probably need to try to sell your sled first. Hard to get a snow bike guy to want a two ski sled. Then find a bike you want and there are a few used kits around. They may work for your bike or you will need to get a fit kit. Hopefully it works out for you. The timbersled kits are a lot of fun.

H

Hbmtr

Feb 11, 2010
carnelian bay ca.
Thanks for the heads up! I have yet to ride on but they look like a hoot. I have a guy who needs a back up sled who will trade plus cash for a 07 crf 450, my thought was to sell wheels and front brake ***. To raise some cash for a used kit. I already have a 10 ktm 150 xc for woods and desert, so a dedicated snow bike is what I'm after. Obviously the 150 won't work. I have looked at some ktm 380 exc for under 2g. Know any body who has an opinion on this application one can only assume big bore 2t fun !!

Y
Nov 26, 2007
agreed

sell the sled or simply buy the bike and kit. I for one will not own a mountain sled until I can no longer swing my leg over the seat on my bike.

doubt you will find someone willing to trade

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
I would like to have both my Horse and my old 08 M1000. I really loved that sled.... not as much as the Horse, but I do miss it.

Granted, if I had both I'd ride the Horse 9 times out of 10, but it's still nice to have both. Oddly enough, my wife already said I could have both... so why the hell don't I have a sled again yet?

mnsnowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Dayton, Minnesota
I would like to have both my Horse and my old 08 M1000. I really loved that sled.... not as much as the Horse, but I do miss it.

Granted, if I had both I'd ride the Horse 9 times out of 10, but it's still nice to have both. Oddly enough, my wife already said I could have both... so why the hell don't I have a sled again yet?

You should get a snow hawk instead of a sled. Have the advantages of it only having one ski but the power the sleds have. I have a snow hawk and will be adding a mountainhorse eventually. I have no desire to have two skis again. :bounce:

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Pushing a train.

I always notice the locomotives, the dead weight and passengers know their supported from both ends.:face-icon-small-hap

I ride a bicycle, walking's hard on my ankles with flat feet!

Premium Features