• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gillette peeps?

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
Hey, just wondering how many of you guys are from Gillette. Well I guess I'm just curious. :)

(i.e. bored and waiting for the snow to fall :p)

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
Lol, whatever Brant, at least I'm not lying about where I live. :p

Non-native here also, been here about 2 years now.

Hmm.. so mountain max_41 you sold the old mm and got a m7. What a crappy sled to upgrade to.

;)

Y

yamaha3

Sep 30, 2009
Spearfish, SD
Lol, whatever Brant, at least I'm not lying about where I live. :p

Non-native here also, been here about 2 years now.

Hmm.. so mountain max_41 you sold the old mm and got a m7. What a crappy sled to upgrade to.

;)

I bought that sled and personally i feel like i got the better deal..haha..good clean sled and a good running one too..cant wait to put some money into and get some snow so i can ride..thanks for selling the sled

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
I bought that sled and personally i feel like i got the better deal..haha..good clean sled and a good running one too..cant wait to put some money into and get some snow so i can ride..thanks for selling the sled

Cool, my first sled was a mm 700 also. :)

S

Sled365

Mar 14, 2008
The one and Only G-Town,Wy
ATTENION EVERYONE: Tonight at 9 pm at the rec center there will be the greatest game known to man kind. The G-town Giggalos vs The upskirt ballers in the MEGA BOWL. People you dont want to miss history in the making, when people look back in the anals of time they will remember three things. 1) the creation of fire 2) the invetion of the submaine, and 3) the G-town Giggalos and The Upskirt ballers MEGA BOWL!!!! 9 o clock tonight. go for the Giggs!!!:beer;:D

Premium Features