• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Proclimb M ride report?

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Just wondering when we are going to get some info about some seat time on the new sleds? Really pumped to see how this new turbo goes.

Last edited:

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
One dealer has on their site a release date of the 11th. I would imagine soon after that demos will start.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
hey i thought this was snowest, where we judge a sleds weight and performance based on pictures?

HAHA that's pretty funny, Im sold on a HCR 1100 if it has better handling characteristics then the yamahas little less weight be alright too. Might have an Xp 800 and an Apex for sale soon.

A

aadougie

Nov 26, 2007
Bigfork, Montana
Where/When are the demo rides? A year ago I was a happy Doo rider - then I rode a Pro demo - I didn't know anything about the sled - at the time nobody from Poo said how much it weighed, how much HP, nothing...just go ride it... I rode it, I bought it - pretty simple. Then Poo posts up videos of everyday guys like us riding the Pro and talking about how they were converted...very effective marketing. I'm ready to ride the new Cats...when and where? If it's a better sled I'm ready to buy...just wanna have fun on the best machine I can get!

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
X2 ^^^^

Before the release date there were all these photo's circulating around the web of guys riding these new sleds.

So where are the ride reports??

If these sleds were that good you would think AC would be shouting it from the tops of the mountains.

S
Mar 19, 2010
I Agree...where's the info??? I want to buy the 800/162' SNOPRO but want to hear from someone who rode it and thought's before dropping 15K (Canadian).

Premium Features