• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Club activities??

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I'm not sure how many guys are members of snowmobile clubs out there or not but I thought I would bring the topic of club functions, events and activities. I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is fun runs and radar runs but what are other clubs up to, doing and planning???

Our club just finished with a swap meet and our semi annual raffle. The swap meet focuses on selling new and used recreational equipment and is open to the general public, club members and dealers. Also during the swap the club sponsors and pays for the youth safety rider course which is put on by ND. Parks and Recreation. We have developed a great relationship with ND. Parks and Rec. as well as Snowmobile ND, which is great!!

During the swap meet the club also sets up and sells food and a local bar comes in and sets up for the day offering some drinks. During the day of the swap, there is also two 50/50 raffles being conducted and at the end of the day after clean up, the club members have an opportunity to kick back and talk a little trash to each other.

This year was also a little different with my current Polaris Ambassadorship, which proved very beneficial......well to the kids anyways. This year, Polaris was gracious enough to send out some Polaris swag to include beanies, stocking caps, stickers and key chains. The kids coming through that day and the kids involved in the snowmobile safety course got a little extra early Halloween treat !!

In the end, its just another way to promote the sport, the club and offers another opportunity to get a good group of people together.

I snapped just a few quick pics of this event, but If you guys have stuff going on, things planned or ideas.....Lets here them!!

b4a0842b693e91dc29a019256e1991dd.jpg

8e258df558c2c7564431b8ad02d092ae.jpg

2ea31d6f3477064c89b2b7824a663f16.jpg

fed8a05a163f8529084b42ac4b9458fe.jpg

ceccc30f79453fd177c8eb4627c51f56.jpg

Last edited:

MNBlizzard

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
Duluth, MN
I like it! Sounds like a great club.

What's with the Mission trailer frame? Did your camera make the waves?

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I like it! Sounds like a great club.

What's with the Mission trailer frame? Did your camera make the waves?

Ha ha...No

It's their new design, its basically in between a deck over and a standard trailer. It has the interior fenders exposed but their about half the size of the normal interior fender.

Very nice trailer with some really nice options. Nudo floor, all LED lighting, new style cabinets, 40K BTU heater, boot and glove dryer, large side door, and aluminium wheels to mention a few.

Adam12

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2014
Sisters, OR
That trailer is awesome! I just joined up with our local club and what an outstanding group of folks. We met this weekend, cleared some trails and had a BBQ/Halloween party. It's going to be a great year with plenty of events.

Premium Features