• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker install question - Control Box wiring

S
Mar 10, 2014
Colorado Springs
I'm was cranking out an install of the base non-intercooled Boondocker turbo on a 2013 M8 last night when I hit a "stump the monkey" point in the instructions, and I'm kinda stuck.

Instruction # 35 says "Plug the Control Box injector harness into auxillary injectors. Unplug stock injector connectors and plug the matching CB injector harness connections inline with these connectors. Unplug the Throttle Position Sensor on the MAG end of the throttle-bodies and plug the matching CB injector harness connectors inline."

The control box wiring I have has connectors to plug into the auxillary injectors, and they are connected, but there are no connectors that match up for the stock injectors.

The instructions are for an intercooled set-up, but I'm not sure that would matter.

Any ideas? Boondocker is closed today, and I called Vohk for some advice, but their techs are out, probably riding since there's a ton of fresh up there from what I've heard. I'd prefer to get this install done and out for a test soon.

S
Mar 10, 2014
Colorado Springs
In case anyone else gets stumped by the Boondocker instructions:

They are for an older setup. So... don't spend a day and a half feeling like you are too retarded to decipher cryptic directions and conduct mental gymastics while reading into a wiring diagram that doesn't match the control box harness that was supplied.

Premium Features