• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost-it XIC users guide

A.ekstrom

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2010
Scandinavia
Hi.

Anyone here got a users guide in PDF for the Boost-it XIC controller ? Tried contacting Boost-it with no response.

Regards

A.ekstrom

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2010
Scandinavia
sent you a pm what sled are you using it on and what version is it

Thanks !

Got an email from Neil as well.

Sled is a -14 M8000. The version of the XIC is the one with the built in baro. Not sure about the software version tho.

Got to fix some small exhaust leaks, then its time to start tuning. If anyone got some starting numbers please let me know.

Sea level, Pump gas, RK-Tek low comp head. Will be running 8-10 PSI of boost.

Thanks.

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
I tried to get Neils rpm map to run well and it just didn't happen. So we went back to the baro maps and its working well. Send me a pm with your phone number and I will send you a pic with all my numbers..Not ready to openly share all our hard work.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
I tried to get Neils rpm map to run well and it just didn't happen. So we went back to the baro maps and its working well. Send me a pm with your phone number and I will send you a pic with all my numbers..Not ready to openly share all our hard work.
Your correct, the map I sent you 3-4 years ago was a borrowed map from a company that used to use our XICs. It was not a very good map.
Now that we have our own kits the map is completely different and uses much different settings.
We have a stock fuel pressure map for 12-16 Proclimbs and some slightly different settings for the guys that want to reduce fuel pressure slightly.
Depending on clutching and gearing, the A/Fs can be different pre boost, but will still be in an acceptable range. We add a slight amount of fuel pre boost to take care of the nasty lean spot before boost comes on.
If anyone with the XIC wants this map then email me. No PMs please.
Depending on the SW version we may not be able to hit all of the altitude settings and boost scale numbers.

Premium Features