• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019?

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Better start selling those 18s now before the 19 is released or they are going to be as useless as my 2016 turbo... #gamesAchanging
well played trying to get a killer deal on a 18 I see #smartfeller
face-icon-small-tongue.gif
face-icon-small-happy.gif
face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I sure like the idea of continuously monitoring my belt temp. Not that I would! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch my belt temp on my 14.
I have to so i don't blow a belt. 230° kills belts quick.
84cf56d206c4c7d3159dc173cc2a05ed.jpg

Water

That Razorback gauge is a sweet product.
It's fun to watch the belt temp change in different conditions in different throttle usage.

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432504&highlight=Razorback

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
i see no need for a gauge with the team clutches, another part to remove for weight saving. maybe sell them to doo buddies...

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
i see no need for a gauge with the team clutches, another part to remove for weight saving. maybe sell them to doo buddies...

I would rather have a belt temp gauge over a engine tach or a AFR . For as long as I’ve been riding snowmobiles you just know when your engine temps are gunna be high and who has time to watch you tach except for engagement. And AFR is for the birds.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Just the "big dog". The rest of the lineup will be similar to 18 so they won't take such a hard hit.

I can see them trying exclusive new technology on the Mountain Cat, and have that trickle down to other sleds in future production. Mountain Cat will be a premium product, that high performance sled that draws you into the brand. Textron will handle sled production differently, I don’t think you will see the mass amounts of carryover sleds that you did in the past, tighter production for sure. Hopefully Textron leverages their supply chain to keep costs in check. Time will tell, but nice to see the sled division has some financial backing for innovation R&D

-Stack

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I can see them trying exclusive new technology on the Mountain Cat, and have that trickle down to other sleds in future production. Mountain Cat will be a premium product, that high performance sled that draws you into the brand. Textron will handle sled production differently, I don’t think you will see the mass amounts of carryover sleds that you did in the past, tighter production for sure. Hopefully Textron leverages their supply chain to keep costs in check. Time will tell, but nice to see the sled division has some financial backing for innovation R&D

-Stack

He might be talking about that piggy King Cat they insist on making for some reason.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
That would make sense, but truly make it the “King” ? of your lineup!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
I hope that some info and maybe even a couple of pics get leaked before the release. I mean how can that many dealers keep quite for that long?

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
Can’t believe no one has anything. I mean the buzz should be full force less then a month it’ll
Be released

Premium Features