• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers aliVe Teaser

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
Wow, I ordered this movie at 10:00a.m, and it showed up 2 hours later. Thanks Phatty! Only watched about 15 minutes of it so far, and all I can say is holy powder. Looks awesome, can't wait to go home, and watch it on the big screen. Oberti's wreck looked painful for his sled.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
great movie.a must see.it has everything.the deepest powder,monster drops,flying sleds,hillclimbs....ect.AAAAAAAA++++++++.

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
Wow, I ordered this movie at 10:00a.m, and it showed up 2 hours later. Thanks Phatty! Only watched about 15 minutes of it so far, and all I can say is holy powder. Looks awesome, can't wait to go home, and watch it on the big screen. Oberti's wreck looked painful for his sled.

...very painful....she died;)

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
If it makes you feel any better, I showed about 15 of my family members the movie today and your crash led to the most ooos and ahhhhhs!

not to hijack my good buddy dan gardiner's thread...but i will. :)

we've got two new angles of this crash in 'elevation 4' and hatcher's analysis of oberti's 'down climb' that's pretty funny.

i've been holding off watching Boondockers aliVe until the premier this weekend in fresno with E4. we may have to watch it friday night at my place when phatty and gardiner get here...hint...hint. :)

jeff

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
I love the part when they start playing Prong's "Snap your Fingers" and the rider is pushing his M7 out of the back of his truck..cool snippit! Awesome video!

Premium Features