• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mountain cat suspension upgrade

J
Nov 17, 2013
I recently started building my 2001 mountain cat and was wondering the best front suspension mods would prefer bolt on but I mainly want to make the older sled the best I can... ideas?

R
My 900 144" I had, firstly I rebuilt the ACT shocks, then blew them out again. So I went to Fox Floats. So many people say, garbage, I say, I love them. They work good for flat landing and mountain riding, huge difference.
Just my 2 sense.

B
Sep 25, 2013
Provo, Utah
walker evans

I would if I were you either buy some walker evans nitrogen shocks or fox floats.
You can buy walker evans which are 17.5 ctc and they lift the front end up a lot which makes a huge difference in deeper snow. I am currently running 17.5 fox floats but you need to re do you arms because the shocks are bigger around than stock. I have a set of walkerEvans I will sell you if your interested.
pm me and let me know.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Find a used skid from a M7. Usually you can pick them up complete for $300 to $350. All you need is a couple washers to space the cross tube. Saves a lot of weight and works so much better.

Premium Features