• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Indy specialties not taking clutch work till spring

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Ok so I found out after paying for the clutch balanace package with Indy specialties through eBay that he won't be doing any clutches until spring. Not to be mean but who else does this service because I need a clutch balanced and shimmed before the season starts not after it.

tdorval

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Red Lodge, MT
Thats odd. I'm not sure what's up with Dan. I had been talking with him via email about some work and he hasn't gotten back to me in probably a month. I tried him a couple of times too. Odd because prior to that he was always getting back to me.

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Thats odd. I'm not sure what's up with Dan. I had been talking with him via email about some work and he hasn't gotten back to me in probably a month. I tried him a couple of times too. Odd because prior to that he was always getting back to me.

I'm not sure either. he may want to get rid of the clutch balance service on eBay if he doesn't plan on taking it till spring. I'm going to have to find someone else to do it before the snow really starts sticking here.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
I talked to him about mine sept. 1 and when I got my weights the middle of October I sent my clutches to him. He's doing them but is not taking anymore until the spring. He is also not taking anybodys calls or answering emails unless your a current customer or are definitely buying something. "No time to talk about what ifs or maybes" I was told. My buddy was also gonna send him his clutches when he got his 14 but now is looking for somewhere else... I thought I read Carls was doing them?

srt20

Lifetime Membership
Oct 25, 2010
IIRC, xcr1250 on HCS does clutch balancing. He is in NW WI, like Hayward or something.

C

cpx1000

Oct 24, 2013
UT
just got off the phone with slp they are still taking them and for a fair price too. just make sure you send your weights with it.

O
Sep 30, 2009
Well there is a major machine shop in the Welch area that made allot of sled aftermarket parts that moved recently (about a month ago) so I am wondering if he might have worked there and didn't move with the shop (lost the equiment)

H
Dec 2, 2007
baker city , OR
I get my clutch's done by Power Addiction Mortorsports, Inc 435-753-2661
He spin balances the clutch. Most of the other shops have a wall balancer not as good. Plus he is very reasonable on price.

Premium Features