• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

parts fitment 94 zr700 96 zrt600 front suspension

R
Dec 31, 2010
i have a 94 zr700 and hit a rock on left side and it bent arms, shock, ect. ect. . frame is still straight, friend has 96 zrt 600. will front suspension swap over.. thank you.. Robert.

R
Dec 31, 2010
a arms fit

changed both side a-arms and spindle, it fit well, had to use spacers on the bottom of the shocks, the 96 zrt has different spindles, still same ride hight, 1 inch wider ski center to center, didnt even have to move the tie rod ends to make it stright, just to let every one know if you need to replace front suspension. i got lucky and bought 4 arms and 2 spindles for $50.00. hope this helps someone else.

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
changed both side a-arms and spindle, it fit well, had to use spacers on the bottom of the shocks, the 96 zrt has different spindles, still same ride hight, 1 inch wider ski center to center, didnt even have to move the tie rod ends to make it stright, just to let every one know if you need to replace front suspension. i got lucky and bought 4 arms and 2 spindles for $50.00. hope this helps someone else.

Good to know!! Iam looking at an old 94 triple right now and I know for sure the 98 and on suspention will bolt right up to the 96 as i just did it and works awesome, but i love the look of 94s and with all ZR2 suspention under her would look nice and have tons of travel.

Premium Features