• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100T 50th edition is in!!

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Country Cat (sauk center, mn) called me today and said it would be ready on Monday...

Cant wait to pick her up!!

To top it off, my new trailer is in as well. Pickinjg that up tomorrow.........

Good news today

Last edited:
H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Well finally seeing some of these show up in MN! Maybe now you will stop the whining. "my sleds not going to be built till December" on and on. I want better pics out of you not just hood shots Lets see that bad boy Turbo!:present: I'm still waiting for mine!

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Well finally seeing some of these show up in MN! Maybe now you will stop the whining. "my sleds not going to be built till December" on and on. I want better pics out of you not just hood shots Lets see that bad boy Turbo!:present: I'm still waiting for mine!

These pictures will cost ya as usual. I expect some cocktails for a change out in island park.

Hilly, you gotta learn to be more patient, lol

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
These pictures will cost ya as usual. I expect some cocktails for a change out in island park.

Hilly, you gotta learn to be more patient, lol

I call BS. . . How does it go from a dec 1st build date to it is today. . . Did they get mine too? If so I will go get it tommorrow and I will put the skis on myself.

M
Feb 27, 2010
looks like most dealers that ordered 50th turbos for demos have got them .plain tunnels look like the last off the line. i fired up our demo today...wow fast spool up. now to bad they can't make a 4stroke run backward because the reverse is not that cool.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
I call BS. . . How does it go from a dec 1st build date to it is today. . . Did they get mine too? If so I will go get it tommorrow and I will put the skis on myself.

Frankly I dont know how that happened..........

All I know is that Travis called me this afternoon..........

It's not BS either

You will see on Monday

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
"Reverse not that cool"???

I think he is referring to the old school mechanical reverse of yesteryear that Cat is forced to use.........

Yammie uses the same technology..............for the four bangers

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I think he is referring to the old school mechanical reverse of yesteryear that Cat is forced to use.........

Hmmm Now i am jealous. . . I guess mine will come soon enough. . .

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA

You better hope someone is reading this with their hood off cause they ain't going to take it back off to take any pictures lol. Much lighter than the 800 hood set up but way harder to get on and off. Yes I know it gets easier the more you do it, yes I know it does not come on and off for normal operation but it is still silly. At least it looks real cool when its on.

D
Nov 20, 2005
its going to be an exciting and interesting year , with the new turbos from arctic cat , the new chassis from cat .
Cant wait to see how these sleds handle and hold up.

oldcrow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2007
Central MN
Frankly I dont know how that happened..........

All I know is that Travis called me this afternoon..........

It's not BS either

You will see on Monday

I was in Country Cat today, Travis and John said they got to turbo sleds in.
So your one of the lucky ones, wonder who the other is.
My buddy is still waiting for his

M
Feb 27, 2010

ya servo motor.same as the yami in the chaincase.gear on slip gear.

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
i was just at the snowmobile show here in saskatoon...............man i want to pull the trigger on a 1100T. I was garage boondocking it and i like it alot, i dont mind the non vertical steering.

Just put a light weight battery, a light weight can and a chip on it and go.

Anyone want to buy me one??? or pay for my two mortgages and pay off my loan for the business i started??? one day.... one day.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
i was just at the snowmobile show here in saskatoon...............man i want to pull the trigger on a 1100T. I was garage boondocking it and i like it alot, i dont mind the non vertical steering.

Just put a light weight battery, a light weight can and a chip on it and go.

Anyone want to buy me one??? or pay for my two mortgages and pay off my loan for the business i started??? one day.... one day.

I went to the dealer today and sat on a 800 hcr and a xf 1100 they had there and the only thing I can see is doing a post relocation on the steering post. A couple inches forward at the top should allow for the riser to be in line with the steering post. THis will allow the steering to rotate flatter and the handlebars will be in the same spot as if you put the riser forward at a angle from t he steering post.

Premium Features