• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Motleyone Customs" Impulse Nytro for sale

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
thanks for the ttt boys. Headin to Revy this week. Hopefully gonna have some great footage of this bit*h pullin some sick lines. She is rippin for sure and the new 250 rear coil over is unreal. Feels like an M10 handles like an EZ Ryde.

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
Stuff is on order Whit. Goin M10 and CR Tunnel this time. VE is just way behind the curve on the M10 tunnel setup and I don't wan to wait. They don't seem to interested in getting one done either. Hmmm, wish I could just flush $4000 down the drain in orders. I have a few new ideas for the next build. We'll see what happens.

M

Menace1

Oct 23, 2008
Calgary
Stuff is on order Whit. Goin M10 and CR Tunnel this time. VE is just way behind the curve on the M10 tunnel setup and I don't wan to wait. They don't seem to interested in getting one done either. Hmmm, wish I could just flush $4000 down the drain in orders. I have a few new ideas for the next build. We'll see what happens.

Nice work on selling that last one, just loved it! Too bad for VE, the tunnel looked good, maybe if they see your comment it will light a little fire under the designers butt. Look forward to the next.

Premium Features