• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Polaris Switchback, FST, 190hp

R
Feb 22, 2011
2008 Polaris Switchback 136" Four Stroke Turbo. Sled has 4??? Miles on it. The snowmobile is in great shape and very clean. It has quite a list of modifications and has always been completely reliable. This is a turn key and go snowmobile. Have all paperwork, owners manual, and a book of internet know how on this machine as it’s the only four stroke I have ever been around.
The modifications are as follows: ECU reprogrammed by martin at precision sports, Aluminum boost box, oeitker clamps on all turbo piping, Intake tube header wrapped and reflective, magnaflow muffler, boost gauge, BR9EIX plugs, SLP belt side exhaust vents, SLP hood vents, Alternator under drive pulley, cyclone pcv reroute, 44t gearing, clutched, new oil pump, All exhaust components header wrapped, All wiring secured and loomed, computer wired to obdII connector- can watch live data and check for codes with automotive scan tool, tunnel bag, extra belt, and all stock parts. I’m sure I’m forgetting something this has been a great sled and is very fast, neighborhood of 190hp and very reliable. Asking $6000 obo.

Call, Text, Email
Ryan 815-403-1159
Rhino15_98@yahoo.com

Genoa City, WI

front.jpg enginecomp1.jpg enginecomp2.jpg side1.jpg side2.jpg

Premium Features