• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

11 Pro Suspension setup

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to better setup the suspension on my 11 pro? Its a 155 with powder pro skis and the shocks have been revalved by Holz last season. Everything else suspension and track wise is stock. I am about 225 with gear and I typically boondock, sidehill and do a few small climbs. Anyone close to this and what has worked for you?

Thanks.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Generally speaking, the manual does provide a good starting point. Just follow your settings on the rear track shock that coincides with your weight. Typically for powder riding you want the suspension a little softer than normal but not to the point of bottoming out all the time. After that start with the front track shock for adjusting the ski lift to your liking.

Just remember to adjust one thing at a time and I guess I like to take a few notes, so I know where I came from at least. I also like to mark the shocks, so it’s easier to keep track of your adjustments.

After that move to the front and play with your front spring pre-load. This really comes down to personal preference. Some guys like the front a little on the stiff side and the next will tell you to run then as soft as possible. Just try different settings and play with that until you find what you like and what works for you. Personally I play with the front shocks a lot depending on the snow conditions in order to get them dialed in for whatever you happen to be riding on.

Premium Features