• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Seat Builder required

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
hey its tyler from redline, just wondering if you have an album of the build with that white chassis you showed me that day in your trailer? would like to see it.

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
picture album..

hey its tyler from redline, just wondering if you have an album of the build with that white chassis you showed me that day in your trailer? would like to see it.

Hi Tyler, ..do you mean this one??

No, I do not have an album of pics on Laird's sled. It seems that I am too busy building chassis..., ...as I work in my small shop at home, the light is poor for pics, too much background clutter as well, ...haha.

PM me and I can send a few pics of Laird's and few others that I have been building.

Thanks

CR

Lairds Sled April 2012 034.jpg Lairds Sled April 22 2012 020.jpg Lairds Sled April 22 2012 022.jpg

T

trevor_zr600

Jan 8, 2008
i do a fair bit of my own fabrication (tig welding ,lathe work,just recently bought my own cnc plasma table ) and by looking at this i can really truely say that you are amazing at what you do .I know the time and effort it takes to build something from the ground up .

well done man fire some more pics of lairds sled my way when ever you can is he running his old nytro engine or an apex engine,either way awesome build..

Premium Features