• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow X Cycle kit

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
Anyone had any experience with these kits. I have heard the company was only around for awhile so there are few out there.
Ran across a used one the other day and was wondering if it would be worth picking up.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Its a bit different than what is now the norm.. I guess it depends how or where your going to ride it.. I rode one at Yellowstone a few years ago..
At that point all that was really available was the 2moto, and explorer along with the SnowX.. It worked well on the trails and hardpack..other than that not so much..It rode much more like a bike with tires..If its cheep and you want a toy for trails..

TRIPLESWILLNEVERDIE!

Lifetime Membership
Feb 19, 2008
Northwest, MT
Thanks for the reply.
Yea, I figured it would not even be comparable to the mountain horse off trail.
Was thinking of using it primarily on our sx track when its snowed over. Thinking I could run it on a crf250r but i also have a 450 avialable if needed.
Just curious how the kit would hold up. Would love to hear some more first hand experience on these kits.

Premium Features