• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yeti 129 x 12.50 x 10 track (looking to buy)

AnythingOutdoors

Lifetime Membership
Jun 17, 2013
Anyone have a Yeti 129" x 12.5" x 10" with 2.86 Pitch they want to get rid of?

I was going to purchase a Yeti 129 to upgrade the Maxtrack 2 I have on a Snowtech MX 129. I was just saving up some money and when I went to order one today, I see that Yeti closed its doors, so it doesn't look like it is available anymore. Anyone have any idea where I can get one now? I looked at the CMX track but from everything I have read it sounds like the yeti track will be better for my type of snow conditions in Utah. Also, is there a better track options available now for a 12.5" track with 10" spacing? I'm not seeing anything else out there.

Thanks!

And for what it's worth, I don't ride a ton and thought about upgrading my kit, but don't know if it is worth it???? I have really enjoyed my Snowtech kit and don't know if newer kits are that much better....? I know the Maxtrack 2 is not the best track, and a track upgrade would make a big difference all around. Anyone out there that has ridden a Snowtech kit that would share some advice would be appreciated!

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
i have new and used 129 x2.5 paddles x 10 wide if thats what ewe looking for .they are 1/2 price as well from MSRP

GKR

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
You can still order the track from Yeti. They will be continuing service and parts support for a while.

AnythingOutdoors

Lifetime Membership
Jun 17, 2013
i have new and used 129 x2.5 paddles x 10 wide if thats what ewe looking for .they are 1/2 price as well from MSRP
Sorry I wasn't clear, I'm looking for a 12.5" wide track with 10" rail spacing. I know they made some tracks that are 10" wide with 5.5" rail spacing. But I'm looking for the wider track with 12.5" wide and 10" spacing. Is that what you have?

Sent from my Surface Duo 2 using Tapatalk

AnythingOutdoors

Lifetime Membership
Jun 17, 2013
You can still order the track from Yeti. They will be continuing service and parts support for a while.
I looked on there website but I couldn't find anything on just the tracks, maybe I just missed it, which is entirely possible.

Sent from my Surface Duo 2 using Tapatalk

GKR

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
This is a track available from Yeti (Camso) model 9395S.
Any Yeti dealer can order it for you. I would be happy to order it for you if you like, I’m in Alberta.
C3 is a great dealer in BC.

Premium Features