• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1994 440 super sport

S
Nov 26, 2007
Houston ALASKA
1994 polaris 440 super sport

No, Im not wanting to know about a pipe or power mods. It is just a 440 fan. what i want to know is what is the largest paddle that will fit under it? I figure it should clear more than a liquid cooled indy sled since it doesnt have coolers. the track that is on it is pry only like 3/8 lug on it and just likes to spin.
440vstree.jpg
[/IMG]

S
Nov 26, 2007
Houston ALASKA
well i got me a track on there. I thought it was 1 1/4 but it is 1 1/2 and there is clearance for it. Now i think i need to clutch it. here is what is happening. When i go to take off from a stand still and just punch it, the sled hesitates before it takes off, like a 1 second delay. I and thinnking i need more secondary spring because now with the traction i get the belt just gets sucked into the secondary? I am new to clutch tuning so i really have no idea. the sled did run with no bog/hesitation before but there was only a 1/4 inch lug track on it before and would just spin.

Premium Features