• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

California governor suspends death penalty

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Cali gov suspends death penalty citing "Do we have the right to kill? I don't think that we do."

Does this open a door for the Pro Life advocates?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
More of the left worrying about criminals and illegal more than law abiding citizens. Funny, they have no problem killing unborn children. Even late term but won't give the death penalty to some scumbag who committed some awful crime to get where they are. Punishment should fit the crime and some of this would slow down. You don't rob banks because you 99.99% get caught and go to jail. Just think if you were 99.99% hung for premeditated murder. Why do their rights outweigh the rights of family members who lost love ones? They lost their rights and if you wonder if we have the right, that means you feel sorry for them. This is just another chapter in the left's pussification of America.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
This is terrible. I was very much looking forward to giving myself the day off to enjoy the moment when Scott Peterson is fried. So disappointing.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
If someone takes a life they better be ready to give there's up. an eye for an eye. make it public so every one can see it.!!!!

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
Wasting even more tax dollars. Hopefully Trump cuts their federal funding over this and their unwillingness to clean up the forests that contribute to the wildfires

Premium Features