For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2019, 07:49 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
pjcbass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Member from Massachusetts

Hi thanks for allowing me to become a member here! I am new to the snowmobiling world. I purchased a couple used skidoo MXZs fro my son and i to get into the sport together. One is a 2003 MXZ 800 Rev Sport and the other is a 2004 MXZ 600 HO XRS, both of these machines seem to be run great, although we have not had much snow around my area to get any long rides in. I also recently purchased a 2005 Polaris Fusion 900, I knew about all the issues before hand, I got it for a very good deal I thought , only paid $1000.00, I will be looking for advice on this sled for sure, as I am having issues getting it to start now, but that is something to discuss in one of the other forums.

Thanks Again![/PHP][/PHP]

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 01-30-2019, 02:06 PM
Currently: Is it time to go back up?
Adam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond reputeAdam12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjcbass View Post
Hi thanks for allowing me to become a member here! I am new to the snowmobiling world. I purchased a couple used skidoo MXZs fro my son and i to get into the sport together. One is a 2003 MXZ 800 Rev Sport and the other is a 2004 MXZ 600 HO XRS, both of these machines seem to be run great, although we have not had much snow around my area to get any long rides in. I also recently purchased a 2005 Polaris Fusion 900, I knew about all the issues before hand, I got it for a very good deal I thought , only paid $1000.00, I will be looking for advice on this sled for sure, as I am having issues getting it to start now, but that is something to discuss in one of the other forums.

Thanks Again![/PHP][/PHP]
Welcome aboard. I'm a Masshole living in Oregon . . GO PATS!

Rate this post: Yes | No