• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m8 loading up

M
Nov 26, 2007
lk. stevens wa.
I have a 2007 m8 not stock Ihave pulled as much fuel away at the bottom end as i can and it still loads up bad when i come down hill and it is starting to do it at idle all so. I need a fix, Ihave been told to take my oil injection off and mix. be for i do that can i take the rod to the oil pump off and clamp the oil line off to see if that is the problem and mix a tank ? Can any one help Thank you AL Also the dealer told me the pumps can go bad but at 300.00 buck that a lot to spend on a guess.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Watch the oil linkage and move the throttle. Make sure the oil pump is returning all the way. If it's not, it is sticking and over oiling. I used 2 samll o-rings to tie the linkage together.

S
I have the same problem. My oil pump returns all the way as I got an oring to draw the 2 tabs together. Also, my sled is stock. And my belt deflection is spot on.

To the OP, did you check your belt deflection? What other things did you do to pull fuel from the bottom end?

Premium Features